Part 1: How to Find Your Next Startup Idea
This is part one of our Startup Quick Start series for helping entrepreneurs launch their next startup.
Wanna know the hardest part about building a startup? Finding the right idea that needs solving. Countless lost souls spend nights building in their basements for Mark Cuban to laugh at them years later in front of the world.
At Kernal, we do the opposite. 👀
We give you the space to share your napkin startup idea regardless of the stage. Then our community of founders and investors chip in with their ideas to make it stronger. Within a couple weeks, you’ve got a ripe startup idea ready for lift-off. 🚀
To help you find a startup idea that’s worth building, here’s a list of resources to browse:
- Trends is run by Kernal members Sam and Steph. It’s a community of 15,000 entrepreneurs that riffs on the top trends to build a business in.
- Opportunities.so is another great corner of the internet to find the lowest hanging fruit to snag and build a startup idea from.
- Trends.vc is a weekly market research newsletter for ~50,000 busy founders that want the latest insights on places to pounce.
Now that you’ve got a gameplan, here are the next steps:
- Spend an hour doing some research on the tools above
- Browse, claim, or join a startup idea on Kernal to see what concepts exist
- Ask for us on Twitter @Kernal_ideas if you’ve got any q’s as you start digging
Happy Building! More advice to push forward your startup idea coming up next. But first, time to catch up My First Million pods...