🌱 About Kernal
Thanks for signing up to use Kernal. Here’s a little bit about us and what we stand for:
A community to find, share and grow startup ideas
What am I supposed to do on Kernal?
We encourage you to connect with creative people, share brilliant startup ideas and grow your understanding of topics you love. This platform is intended to be a fun and inspiring community to spark new ideas and share feedback on concepts that you’d use, purchase, help build or invest in. So:
- Start exploring ideas you love
- Meeting people you’re inspired by and
- Sharing startup idea you think the world needs to solve
Where’d the idea start?
It was inspired by an idea from Ryan Holmes (Hootsuite Founder & Chairman) when he realized there was a platform for products (ProductHunt.com), questions (Quora.com) and fundraising (Angellist.com), but there isn't a platform for founders to share startup ideas and hear feedback before building them. So, after some brainstorming, we launched Kern.al.
Who's it run by?
A team of creative and entrepreneurial thinkers just like you!
What’s the end goal?
We’re taking one day at a time and passionate about building around what our community would like to see! Got any ideas, tweet us!
Have more questions?
We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Values we stand for at Kernal:
- Be Respectful and Inclusive: This abides to all users at all times. Treat every person and idea as if it was your own. We welcome and encourage diverse people and perspectives. Please ensure you do the same.
- Foster Meaningful Dialogue: Share with empathy and contribute with energy. We encourage healthy debate for the good of the idea, but don't let that come at the cost of an argument.
- Avoid Self-Promotion: This is a space to share new ideas, not promote current ones. Give more than you take.
- Inspire Collaboration: Welcome feedback on your idea and be open to sharing your advice to others. If you’re an expert, speak up. If you have a signal, share it.
- Build Community: Connect offline, link up on social media and invite others to the Kernal community that you think would enjoy sharing and building on ideas.
Any questions? Drop us a line at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing what ideas you build on here.
The Kernal Team