No time to waste
There are 50 days left in 2022 and we wanna help you make the most of it. You've got a startup to build and ain't nobody got time to waste.
From layoffs to a liquidity crisis, the $8 badge rollout to election overload – this week may feel full of doom and gloom in startup land but last week's menu of predictability trends should help you buck the bad vibes and grab the reins of you startup idea.
Time to saddle up and dive into the goods. Giddy up!🏇🏽
😎 Top Notch Startup Newsletters
💗 Startup Ideas Gaining Upvotes
🙌🏼 Members to High-Five
➕ Smash that subscribe button
The internet can be a noisy place. There are millions of posts, articles and videos vying for your eyeballs every second 👀. So when you want the best-curated content without spending hours searching the web, a well crafted newsletter can be your savior.
They're short, simple, and surface the top content to keep you up to date with what's going on in a specific industry or niche. Newsletters can provide helpful tips and tricks to help you succeed while saving your most valuable commodity - your time.⏱️
Now, we all know your inbox is a precious place. So do yourself a favor and take 2 minutes to unsubscribe from pesky Black Friday deals that are on no one's holiday list to make room for these worthwhile reads that will fill up your bucket without draining your time tank.🔋
🥁Drumroll for our favs
- First 1000 by Ali Abouelatta - A weekly newsletter about how founders got their first 1000 customers
- Founders by David Senra - Learn from history's greatest entrepreneurs. Every week David reads a biography of an entrepreneur and finds ideas you can use in your work
- Kernal - A diamond in the rough 💎 This weekly gem is packed with early-stage startup news and fresh founders making waves. Now do as The Weeknd says and "Tell Your Friends"
- Volv - The best content on the internet in 9-second reads, in real-time.
- Failory by Nicholas Cerdeira - Weekly interviews, articles, and 3 curated resources for Startup Founders
- Zero to Marketing by Andrea Bosoni - Monthly marketing case studies
- YCombinator - For startups, this newsletter is a must as it provides sharp insights into funding projects, business technology, and how-tos, assisting you with getting your company off the ground.
- The Line by Tech Stars - Ideas & insights from the Techstars network
- 5-Bullet Friday by Tim Ferris - 5 Coolest things Tim's found or explored that week, directly into your inbox
- Refind - Every day we pick the most relevant links from around the web for you. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward.
- 3Things by fellow Kernaler Elaine Zelby - 3 startup ideas shared every Sunday. Claim one to build here.
🌱 Startup Ideas of the Week
Deal Notes: A Little Help from my (Tech) Friends
Want to be featured here next week? Remember to include a cover photos so we can feature them here
✨ Featured Member of the Week:
Speaking of saving time and hitting subscribe on juicy newsletters; meet Adam - Founder of The Podup - Author of Best 3 Podcasts of the Week. He's the latest feature in our Early Days series, which goes into detail about how founders got to where they are now. Click the link below to see how he turned his notes into a newsletter and follow along for more stories like this!
More Members to Follow:
- 👋 Welcoming Elyse Holladay to Kernal - Founder, product-focused generalist, and personal style coach. Start a conversation by sending her a DM on Kernal today.
- ⭐ 3x Founder + Investor Milun Tesovic knows a thing or two about the startup journey. Give him a follow and nudge him to share his first idea on Kernal.
- 🔥Serial Maker Elnur Jabarov has shared 10 ideas and has one of this week's hottest ideas on Kernal - Micro-skill courses. Give him a follow and boost his new idea here.
🤣 Laughs of the Week
Know a founder or hustler that should be on Kernal? Send them an invite to help them skip the waitlist. We're rising all tides and would love to have them jump aboard our ship.
Now go celebrate that key project you crushed this weekend 🍻
💚 Kernal Fam