🛫 Prepare for Take-off
This is your startup captain speaking. We'd like to welcome you aboard Kernal, where we help you prep your startup for takeoff. 🛫
Welcome to the second half of May. Johnny Depp's on thin ice, Web3 bets are limping, and our team had major FOMO watching the All In Summit tweets from Miami. Let's turn the camera to your starting lining up... 🎥
- ⚒️ See how the cool kids are using our new features
- 🤝 Witty startup ideas you'll wanna browse this weekend
- 👀 Our next fireside chat with Will Smith [RSVP here]
Today's estimated read time: 3min 12 seconds (total guess but writing it b/c it looks cool).
🥁 How You're Leveraging the new Features
- Announcing a Web3 Pivot: Matt Johnson whole claimed the SaaS Bundle startup idea just posted his 3rd startup update. The TL;DR? He's pivoted Elaine's idea into the Web3 wild west. Just like Jumanji, he's gonna need some help on this uncharted path.
2. Comfort zones have been passed: our team wanted to call out Tim Shnaider from Fundo for "exploding past his comfort zone," as he writes in his progress update below. He also took advantage of the new request feature to ask for feedback on group planning pain points. If you've got some thoughts to share, you know the drill:
3. Goals be getting written: Cleverest caption of the week goes to the Iron Lion Soap startup idea titled: "Who are you showering with?" The founder is working away on their list of goals one by one. If you have a minute to read over the startup idea, grab it hot off the press here and leave a comment. Honest feedback goes a long way in this 2022 world.
✨ Startup Ideas of the Week ✨
Enough blabbing, let's get jamming. Kevin, open up the tank. DJ, cue the music. 🎶
You know the drill:
- Up-vote your favourite
- Comment on the curious
- Ask for an intro when serious...
Got a startup idea of your own? Stop teasing and toss it up.
🐦 Tweet of the Week
Catch our drift? Follow us on the bird app:
Time to hit the long weekend. Ta-Ta for now,
💚 The Kernal Fam Jam
How did you like this week's newsletter?
😍 Loved it · 😕 Meh · 😠 Hated it