🎉 Feature Drop: Landing Pages with Yep.so
Creating a landing page is a great way to validate your idea and get early feedback from users. What you might know, is that Kernal is your startup cheerleader from day one of your idea.
What you may *not* know is that we're thrilled to announce our NEW INTEGRATION with Yep to make it even easier to build and talk to customers. Does that goal sound up your alley? Keep reading to learn how it'll help take your startup idea to the moon. 🌙
💪 Super Powered Landing Pages with yep.so
- 🤷♀️ What is it? Ship faster, learn faster and win faster with our landing page integration with yep.so
- 🧐 Why is it helpful? Get talking to your customers! Build an actual list of leads. Understand what value props hit with your users. Build an early access list. Set up zoom calls. Send them surveys. AKA - get to know your customers!
👨🏫 How do I use it?
1. Start by sharing an idea. If you've already done that, just navigate to your idea page.
2. Scroll down to find a new 'Website' section and click “Create Landing Page with Yep.so”
3. This will open Yep.so in a new tab with a landing page already started for your idea
4. Fill out the rest of landing page template on yep.so, click "Publish" and choose "Public"
5. Return to your idea on Kernal to see an embedded preview of your landing page!
6. 🚨 The last, but most crucial step – share your landing page with potential users! – and wait for the emails to start rolling in.
🍭 More startup treats
- The ability to save your idea as a draft
- The Seven Essential Elements of a Landing page
- The Early Days of Building Yep with Kieran
Have an idea you’re willing to share with the community for early validation?
Now anyone with a startup idea on Kernal can build a landing page in less than 5 minutes using no-code tools. Drop those excuses and validate your idea today 🙌🏽
🙏 Let us know how we did
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the new features we just dropped.
We're building Kernal for you – Have a suggestion for a new feature? Let us know
As our dear friend Oprah says:
you get a landing page, you get a landing and YOU get a landing page. Now get cracking and talk to your customers!
👊 The Kernal Fam